Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200293587
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We're looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that's you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple!
- A positive team-player attitude and passionate about consumer technology.
- Natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus and execute, with an eye for details.
- Effective collaborator who will work cross functionally across teams and geographies while demonstrating integrity at all times.
- Able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, verbal communications skills, and detailed project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in building consensus and driving collaboration by building positive relationships and utilizing data.
- Ability to quickly analyze media coverage and sentiment, see around corners and apply insights to the team's work.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in public relations, PR agency or corporate settings.
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team. The PR Manager will be responsible for coordinating with Home and iOS product marketing teams in the US and internationally. In this role, the PR Manager is expected to have strong media relations skills, ability to craft product messaging, create communications programs, manage launch events and drive consumer momentum across key product and features. Responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing developments in the news, identifying and managing issues in a dynamic environment and continuous news cycle. This PR Manager will be responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of major product PR programs and initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred.