Receptionist - Shipping, Receiving, Mail Services
Boulder , Colorado , United States
Posted: Oct 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292356
Imagine what you could do here. The possibilities are endless! At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Receptionist greets all guests, employees and visitors. You are directly responsible for achieving timely and effective delivery of services including shipping, receiving, and mail to internal Customers in accordance with their Roles & Responsibilities set out below. You will be proficient in customer care, having the highest regard for providing the best customer experience. Knowledgeable in facilities administration related activities with a propensity for learning and maintaining company standards, in carrying out assigned responsibilities with passion, diligence, and integrity.
- In this role, it is important to be a standout colleague who enjoys pursuing any small tasks or projects to support the company. The ability to balance multiple tasks with excellent interpersonal skills required. This role may include assisting other facilities staff with overflow work, including research, data entry and related tasks.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support or reception services in a corporate office environment.
- Technologically skilled in working with iOS and macOS based applications, along with learning to utilize company systems, is encouraged.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other office tools
- Knowledgeable of mailroom processes
- Excellent organization, time management and leadership skills.
- Accurately coordinate with vendors and building property management team for small repair issues such as air condition system problem, door lock problem or as advised by supervisor.
- Being diligent and taking ownership on subject matter expertise. Dedication to completing tasks.
- Professional composure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and critical environment.
The Apple Receptionist greets all guests, employees and visitors. Responsibilities will include: