Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
The Learning & Development Specialist 1 will act as an individual contributor who administers the Learning Management System(s) for the Integrated Supply Chain, and develops and maintains Learning Plans and their associated learning materials in partnership with SMEs.
Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional learning content developed related projects to continuously improve organizational and employee supply chain capabilities. This position is responsible for the implementation of Rockwell Automation's learning and content strategies, frameworks and systems.
Cornerstone and WorkdayLearn (Rockwell Automation's Learning Management Center):
- Administer the LMC used by Integrated Supply Chain, including uploading content, ensuring adherence to RAU numbering system, creation and closing of sessions, advising the function on how to optimize the features available to the learner.
- Coordinates live learning events: location, facilitator, Team channels and partners with the functional/HR leads as needed.
- Assists Learning and Development Specialist in the review of new learning material ensuring use of sound learning principles
- Collects data on learning effectiveness, completion to close performance shortfalls and learning's contribution to close performance shortfalls. Shares information with Learning & Development Manager to drive performance improvements.
- Offers continuous improvement ideas to increase usage of LMC.
- Guides users on the reporting features available
- Advise learners and their managers of progress against learning goals.
- Apply performance-based methodology and instructional design skills in task analysis, curriculum design, and course design, Learning Plans, etc. following guidance provided by senior members of the department.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Accomplished Performers to determine training needs and to design sound performance solutions.
- Develop with SMEs, training materials, assessments, examinations, simulations and performance support tools using training needs analysis. Advise SMEs on instructional methods, such as individual or group instruction, self-study, classroom, online courses, demonstrations, videos, simulations, job aids, assessments and on-the-job training materials appropriate for content and learner characteristics.
- Develop project management, organization, and time management skills when deploying plans from concept to close.
- Drive consistency in similar deliverables by utilizing WFD processes, functional specifications, templates, and guidelines - and reviewing deliverables.
- Collects data on learning effectiveness, completion to close performance shortfalls and learning's contribution to close performance shortfalls.
- Develop and loads training on Storyline, Captivate to WFD and SMEs.
- Assists in the development and continuous improvement of WFD processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Instructional Design.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).