Location: Denver - Colorado
- Answers and directs main incoming phone line for local sales office and provides first line of response and support for inquiries/issues from sales team, distributors and customers
- Supports DCRM Platform as well as utilize Microsoft Tools for data mining and reporting
- Welcomes and directs visitors; monitors entry and access including handling guests and deliveries, manages sign in/sign out, and assigns guest badges and Wi-Fi access, as appropriate
- Coordinates internal/external meetings, small events; assists with some travel around meeting logistics
- Manages on site conference rooms (sets up for meetings, resolves scheduling conflicts, etc.)
- Manages/schedules priorities for the regional team through effective calendar management
- Supports office functions (orders and maintains kitchen and office supplies, maintains office equipment)
- Coordinates payment for office services received and assists in reconciling office expenses each month
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and shipments for local office
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
- High school diploma or GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in finance, marketing, business administration
- 2 years' prior experience in administrative support
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Proficient in using e-mail, Microsoft Outlook experience preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Ability to:
- Problem-solve and respond to unique situations in the appropriate manner
- Take initiative and use sound judgment to complete tasks in an innovative way
- Be responsive, proactive and provide attention to detail
- Perceive the purpose of a project and work towards the end goal
- Knowledge of Rockwell Automation products and services
- Experience with SAP and SharePoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).