No need to go far to change the world - one resident at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Fulltime Clinical Nutrition Manager 2 for Covenant Living at the Shores located in Mercer Island, Washington. This is Seattle's Premier Retirement Community located on the shores of scenic Lake Washington with nearby Seattle just eight miles west. Across the bridge, you'll find great shopping, fine art, film festivals, live music, theater, bistros and boutiques in downtown Seattle. This Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offers a range of health care options including long-term care, rehab, and assisted living.
This position is a great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian with a passion for working in Senior Living to gain management experience while working closely with our residents and providing clinical care.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the skilled nursing and rehab residents;
- conduct nutrition education events for members of Residential Living;
- oversee the Food Service Operation as needed;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences; and/or
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and certification in WA state;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Covenant Living at the Shores
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!