*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 for Westminster College located in New Wilmington, PA. The General Manager will oversee all aspects of campus dining to include resident dining, retail operations, and catering. This role will be the face of the campus while engaging closely with the client, proposing and executing innovative ideas, and ensuring that all managers are keeping up-to-date with trends in campus dining.
Westminster College is a private, 4-year, co-ed, liberal arts college that emphasizes experiential learning, collaboration, and student success. The campus is located on 300 beautiful acres in New Wilmington, PA, boasting athletic fields, walking trails, an outdoor laboratory, and a lake perfect for canoeing roughly one hour from Pittsburgh, PA.
Sodexo's executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Westminster College at https://www.westminster.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.