Sodexo is seeking a Healthcare Technology Manager- Regional Operations Support in New England. The ideal location for this position is central to our accounts in the New Haven, Connecticut area. Travel within the New England region is required.
This position will support various accounts in Connecticut and Massachusetts and must have working knowledge of healthcare technology operations and equipment, supervisory and leadership abilities, and experience with data management. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in Healthcare Technology.
This Manager will provide strategic operational support through various tasks such as operational oversight, regulatory compliance, productivity metrics, data analytics and benchmarking projects.
Critical skills for this role include:
- A background in biomedical engineering
- experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- the ability to be organized, resourceful, adept at making decisions.
- strong service focus to include the ability to engage staff, vendors and clients.
- leadership capabilities to oversee operations, client relations, and supervise technician and engineering staff.
- excellent communication, customer service and time management skills.
- strong presentation skills
- strong desire for career growth within the HTM industry
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The Manager 3, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 20%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives operational efficiencies.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized.
- Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of Sodexo programs and brand.
- Utilizes data driven decision making processes around operational expenses and performance outcomes to drive continuous improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data such as labor and turnover reports, etc. to engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues using data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and legal compliance.
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Knows, understands and effectively manages comprehensive unit finances including both Sodexo and Client budgets.
- Set operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site, relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult decisions.
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to appropriate individuals / positions.
Safety - 20%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and protocols
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team.
Talent - 20%
- Ability to effectively manage critical aspects of Human Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support individual and team development and drive operational outcomes.
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for self and those within the unit assigned.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee engagement and recognition
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.