Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: HRISM001627
- Posted: September 28, 2021
Showing 1 location
Voorhees, NJ, USA
“Come join our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters long term Careers and Professional Training & Development!”
Are you looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills, and career in a great working environment? Would you like to have a job that rewards performance and offers competitive compensation and benefits?
Comar’s business continues a strong growth trajectory and is in we need of strong HR talent who want to grow their career as our business grows. As such, we are seeking a forward looking, results oriented Manager, HRIS.
The Manager of HRIS is accountable for the implementation and development of UKG (formerly Ultipro) HR software solutions that support organizational Human Capital initiatives. Key internal partnerships include partnering with the Talent, Payroll, HR Business Partnering and Plant Operations teams to ensure success and effective system utilization. The Manager is responsible for all federal, state and local compliance and mandated reporting and will play an integral role to help lead a smooth integration process for newly acquired businesses. This position reports into the EVP, Human Resources, and will be based at the Corporate Headquarters in Voorhees, NJ. Flexibility to work remotely will be provided once the incumbent successfully onboards and assimilates into the organization.
- Participate in the configuration and implementation of UltiPro and all of its component modules;
- Identify gaps. Design and deliver operational processes & procedures that are aligned to industry best practice standards and that meet ever-changing company needs;
- Design and configure various UltiPro modules to include recruiting, onboarding, core, payroll, compensation, talent management, benefits prime, etc.
- Assist in creating communication and training programs for various levels of users;
- Liaison with end-users and administrators in resolving issues regarding employee data.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity within and across systems;
- Interact in a collaborative manner with key stakeholders across the organization regarding report requests;
- Escalation point of contact for technical issues;
- Ensure Helpdesk Services are in place;
- Develop vendor relationships and conduct vendor evaluations – especially around third-party integrations (benefits, 401k, leaves, etc.);
- Deploy upgrades, new features and make suggested enhancements;
- Work with IT Department to maintain and monitor security controls.
M&A Integration Leadership
- Actively participate in M&A-related due diligence and integration processes from a human capital standpoint
- Help assess target company’s human capital, policy and procedures, benefit plans, payroll practices and handbook
- Understand and map where there are gaps between target company and PTCs people, practices, processes and systems. Develop a plan to bridge the gaps.
- Develop and meet integration timeline taking into account people, process and systems.
Compliance & Reporting:
- Complete required federal, state, local or other reporting mandates (EEO, Vets, ACA, 401k, etc.);
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party vendors and stakeholders to supply required information
- Meet all required deadlines with high quality and timeliness of reporting;
- Assist with ensuring new hires have all required paperwork as part of onboarding and completed in a timely manner
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- BA or BS in HR, Business, or closely related field preferred; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of years' experience with configuring, deploying and maintaining various HR/Payroll systems
- Deep experience in UltiPro required – proven success in recruiting, onboarding, core, payroll, compensation and talent modules required
- Experience in Human Resources and Payroll required
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Success in system deployment and configuration required
- Must be able to work with changing deadlines and aggressive priorities, in a fast-pasted and high-growth business environment
- Excellent communication, training and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Comfortable working with staff within all levels of the organization
- Preferred experience working in Manufacturing, specifically within the Medical Device Manufacturing and/or FDA Regulated industry.
Does this sound like you?
- Results-oriented with the ability to measure progress and outcomes.
- Action-oriented with strong levels of perseverance; works toward both individual and team goals.
- Self-motivated with initiative to dive in, roll up sleeves and figure things out
- A data-based problem solver who has a track record of learning and experimenting with new things to find solutions?
- Makes quality business decisions independently, high degree of confidence and ability to get results
DO YOU HAVE…?
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced growing business.
- A customer-centric mindset, with an outgoing, approachable personality and experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven organization/project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments/projects, timelines and to identify project interdependencies, resource needs, potential risks/pitfalls, and mitigation plans.
- Working knowledge of employment and labor laws to ensure regulatory compliance at the local, state, and federal level.
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Strong analytical and Excel skills
Excellent communication, training and interpersonal skills
Must be able to work with changing deadlines and aggressive priorities, in a fast-pasted and high-growth business environment
Success in system deployment and configuration required
Experience in leading cross-functional teams
Experience in Human Resources and Payroll required
Deep experience in UltiPro required – proven success in recruiting, onboarding, core, payroll, compensation and talent modules required