Posting Locations: Charlotte
Call Center Location: Charlotte, NC - Univeristy Area
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
* 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
* Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates. Everything goes better with a Coke! You will too! Grow your career with us!
Charlotte's very own COCA-COLA CONSOLIDATED now hiring for our Call Center located in the UNIVERSITY AREA!Big days of interviews being scheduled for the month of October. OFFERS BEING MADE ON THE SPOT! DON'T MISS OUT!
Our Center of Support (Call Center) is now hiring Full Time Customer Ambassadors. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply (additional pay for bilingual candidates.)
Listo para una nueva carrera profesional? Unete a nuestro equipo!Contratando candidatos bilingues del centro de llamadas. Pago adicional para candidatos que hablan espanol.
Work schedule will fall between our operating hours: Monday - Saturday, 8am -7pm (additional $3 for Saturday only)
The primary focus of the The Center of Support (TCOS) Customer Ambassador - Sales and Support is to maximize profitability of our clients' beverage needs through strong relationship building; leverage the relationship to sell value and close brand,package voids, as well as expand flavor offerings, and influence myCoke (self-service online ordering portal) engagement and active adoption. Additionally, this position will require cross collaboration within the organization. A successful Customer Ambassador - Sales and Support develops a partnership with our internal teammates and external customers to help maintain and grow market share, as well as our competitive advantage. This is accomplished through key activities like: Sales and Marketing Campaigns (Calls, Emails and Chats) Customer Engagement Initiatives including myCoke activities Sales and Support Services for Existing Customers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Seeks to sustain and grow customer beverage portfolio and prescribed sales goals through identifying beverage gaps and opportunities, and focusing on customer needs-based selling and promotional activities; including sales, support and customer engagement activities (primarily focusing on myCoke), works to increase sales and the development of customer accounts through value added conversation, relationship building, and understanding customer needs across various lines of business needs (including outbound campaigns, incoming calls, chats, and emails).
- Identifies and finds resolutions for customer issues; finds diplomatic ways to de-escalate those issues and resolve situations effectively for both internal and external customers.
- Focuses on customer engagement, centered around enhancing and addressing myCoke (ordering and technology platform) adoption and ordering behaviors. Provides general sales support including trouble shooting, answering questions, resolving issues, technical support, etc.
- Develops relationships with local field teams (sales and operations), delivery and equipment services support team members in order to effectively serve customers and meet business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others required
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate business etiquette and emotional intelligence
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Has advanced computer literacy with demonstrated experience keyboarding (speed and accuracy), as well as MS Office Suite
- Preferred sales experience and/or high business acumen support B2B
- This position interacts with customers, internalteammates, business partners and various members of CCCI leadership
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Service Representatives
High School or Equivalent
1 to 3 years