Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
****This is not a remote position. This position requires someone to be on-site at the determined Rockwell Automation facility****
This role will provide strategic input, HR solutions, daily leadership, creative consultation, and leadership coaching/counseling for our Twinsburg plant and will be located in Twinsburg, OH. The HR Plant Lead will help support an onsite HR Generalist within their manufacturing location. By working closely with the North America ISC HR Business Partner, Plant Managers and local HR team, this leader assists in defining short-term and long-term organizational needs and solutions in focus areas of: employee engagement and inclusion, change management, organizational design and job leveling, and compensation.
This role plays a critical role partnering with HR Services, HR CoEs, and HR Business Partners to deliver the full value of HR to the business and also capture feedback from Rockwell Automation managers and employees for continuous improvement of HR processes. He/she is an engaged change agent for the implementation of Rockwell's HR Delivery Model, by partnering with the HR Service Center and determining what competences need to be created or improved.
This role will not have direct management responsibility but will coach, develop, and mentor the site HRG. Reports directly to the North America ISC HR Business Partner.
Specifically someone who is/demonstrates:
* Results Driven and Dedicated: An energetic, resourceful and hands on individual with a strong service orientation, who commits himself/herself fully to the job and who is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work. A person, who consistently revisits, rethinks and proactively explores opportunities to improve the Human Resources function.
* Leadership: Self-starter who leads by example; who is effective in working with and through others.
* Organizationally Savvy: Can maneuver through complex situations effectively; is sensitive to how the organization functions. Able to anticipate needs and plan approach/strategy accordingly.
* Excellent Communicator & Partner: Has proven ability to partner with leadership and HR teams.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills: A good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities and a natural, effective consultative style. Someone who is sought out for their opinions and counsel and who can forge and maintain close relationships, both internally and externally.
* Effective Team Player: A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, in producing outstanding results.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum 5 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing/ operations environment
- 5-8 years' experience in the areas of compensation, performance management, employee development, organizational development, consultation and coaching, change management, and employee relations.
- 5 years' experience specifically with consultative, leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).