We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture. SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
SodexoMagic is seeking a high-performing District Manager 1 with our Delta Sky Club partner.
Does your background scream HOSPITALITY!? Are you the LEADER we are looking for? Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a District Manager 1 - Airport Lounges. The District Manager will oversee Delta Sky Club operations at the JFK, LGA, EWR, PHL, BOS and DCA airports. Do you have a hospitality background and provide exceptional service every day to your end customer? We are seeking an executive who has the dynamic style of providing our customers a great quality experience. The candidate must reside in the New York City area.
Position Overview: Reporting directly to the SodexoMAGIC Vice President of Operations, you will oversee and direct the food, beverage and janitorial service operations for our large, multi-site clients ensuring successful operations and strong client relationships.
This includes the following key duties:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships promoting the Clients for Life philosophy;
- Work proactively with clients and SodexoMAGIC VP in all matters relating to contract and account operations to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship;
- Lead and inspire your teams to continually improve Sodexo's performance for our clients and customers;
- Analyze and forecast financial results making decisions based on data and needs;
- Develop and innovate to promote improved performance within units;
- Manage vendor contracts and oversee performance; and/or
- Build and maintain strong teams through recruitment and retention.
We are looking for:
- This position requires superior leadership and organizational skills. Candidate must have a proven track record in top tier hotels, cruise lines or similar food and beverage experience with a focus on exceptional customer service;
- Ideal candidate will have a compelling and energetic executive presence along with a great attention to detail and the ability to excel within the client team environment. Previous multi-site responsibility required;
- This position requires the candidate to be a strategic-thinking leader who can work in partnership with a complex client organization. You will also work nationally in a matrix-style environment to deliver consistently high-quality operations;
- Experience managing high end food venues;
- Extensive fiscal management experience which includes developing and managing individual budgets upwards of $30M+ within company and client targets, fiscal analysis, utilization of data to make effective business decisions and proven ability to deliver on growth strategies;
- Knowledge of the latest trends and innovations to drive client value;
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop, and lead a strong management team;
- Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and pro-actively address operational and client needs;
- Proven ability to develop exceptional client relations;
- Strong communication, presentation and client relations skills and the ability to work both horizontally and vertically within both organizations; and/or
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients.
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, and full benefits. This position is a full-time position with variable hours that may include occasional evenings or weekends.
Check out more about Airline Lounge Hospitality!
Careers in Aviation:
Take your hospitality career sky-high! First impressions go a long way and working for Sodexo means adhering to the highest standards and creating exceptional experiences for our valued guests. In your role, you may be responsible for food & beverage, guest satisfaction and appearance care services within a private airline club/lounge environment.