The Good Eating Company (GEC) is seeking a General Manager 4 for a Corporate Services account located in New York, NY for a potential new sale. This candidate will report directly into a Director of Operations and directly supervise 5 frontline (hourly) non-union employees. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the client's Coffee program, as well as select members of the culinary staff. We are looking for a leader with strong financial acumen, Coffee experience, and exceptional client relationship skills. Must be able to lead a team and develop talent, foster a safe work environment, and pivot amidst a changing work environment. The right candidate will possess a passion for all things hospitality, with an emphasis on creating a stellar coffee and tea program. This is a fun, engaging, and creative role that will enable the candidate to pioneer this new program, while making a huge impact on its evolution.
At the time of offer, you will need to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated and/or will be fully vaccinated prior to the first day of employment.
The successful candidate will:
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure GEC standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a passion for hospitality and are perhaps looking for better work/life balance than a typical restaurant can provide
- enjoy working hard while on duty, but prefer to have most nights/weekends off
- have a passion for coffee/tea and would like to creatively contribute to the long-term development of this program
- are searching for a position that provides exceptional career guidance and opportunities for growth
About GEC: Good Eating Company is a premium corporate services offer that is rooted in making good choices. We are a group of hard-working, supportive and fun individuals who love all things food and beverage. We believe in the stories behind the ingredients and those stories are what connect us. To learn more, please visit https://www.goodeatingcompanyus.com/.