Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Union Registered Dietitian 1 for Bergen New Bridge Medical Center (BNBMC), a clinical affiliate of Rutgers. This 1,070-bed medical center includes acute care, behavioral health, and a long-term care/sub-acute rehab facility.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care primarily to behavioral health patients as well as various inpatient units (as needed);
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn more about BNBMC click here: https://www.newbridgehealth.org/
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!