Union Hospital Therapy is seeking an energetic Rehab Tech to join our amazing team of therapy professionals in Terre Haute, IN. This position is responsible for working under direct supervision and as directed by licensed therapist to help to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability for our patients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Energetic with excellent communication and patient care skills.
- Professional, dependable and always willing to help.
What you will be doing:
- Provide assistance with physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone disease.
- Prepare patients, treatment areas, equipment and supplies for treatment.
- Clean work area and maintain equipment.
What you need for this position:
- High School Diploma
- Background or interest in physical therapy, kinesiology, exercise science or physiology is a plus
- Previous experience in a medical setting is preferred
- College courses in a related field is advantageous
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, veteran, or disability status.