Required Application Type School Related Personnel
LOCATION: Bush Education Center
Full-time position (1.0 FTE), 8 hours per day, 12 months per year
- Thorough knowledge of accounts payable processes, procedures, terminology and policies;
- Ability to correspond with District Administration, Staff and personnel, to answer accounts payable / vendor questions and routine requests for information;
- Ensure high level of customer service to our internal and external customers;
- Ability to exercise good judgement and integrity, demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness;
- Instruct departmental employees in the specialized procedures of accounts payable;
- Assigns and directs the workload of Staff in the Central Business Office Accounts Payable & Front Office Departments;
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
Civil Service Title
COORDINATOR OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This is a competitive Civil Service position. The selected candidate must be among the top three of the Coordinator of Management Services Civil Service Certificate of Eligibles List, if not already holding that title.
- Graduation from a regionally accredited college or university with an Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration and (6) years of full-time experience in Accounts Payable, or Accounting or in a Business office setting OR
- Graduation from a regionally accredited college or university with an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or a related field and (8) years of full-time experience in Accounts Payable, or Accounting or in a Business office setting.
Salary: Commensurate with related work experience. Plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please complete your file by submitting the following information:
* Employment application
* Letter of interest
* Detailed résumé
* College undergraduate and graduate transcripts conferring degree
* If no college education, furnish a copy of high school diploma or GED
* One to three current, dated and signed letters of professional reference (must be less than 1 yr. old)
BUSH EDUCATION CENTER