Busy Law Office is looking for an Office Assistant to perform general office duties. This is an entry level position. Paid vacation and sick time. All state and federal holidays off with pay. Pay rate is determined by skill level and experience. Experience is a plus but not a requirement. Must have at least a high school diploma, excellent phone skills, and transportation. Must have experience and working knowledge of all Microsoft programs.
LAW OFFICE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Office Assistant is responsible for opening and closing the law office each day and ensuring that the law office is neat and tidy at all times
- Greet and assist all clients at the front desk including making coffee and making copies of all documents
- Answer all incoming office phone calls Schedule all client appointments Make calls to agencies, health care providers, and courts
- Process all office mail & maintain the office calendar
- Open & close client case files
- Responsible for all office management system data entry
- Assist the paralegal by submitting paper documents & electronic documents to agencies, healthcare providers, and courts
- Assist the attorney and the paralegal with client billing
- Order office supplies and maintain the law office library
- Perform all inter-office paper case and electronic case filing
- Run office errands & any other duties the Attorney deems necessary
Click "Apply" to send your resume today!