Jersey Child Care would like to hire you to work at our location. We are an established childcare center in Brick, and we have a family atmosphere. We are the best childcare center in Ocean County and want you to come join our team!
• We are offering full-time positions at this time.
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Personal Time
• Employees who have children younger than 13 years old are encouraged to apply for CHS (state subsidy.) If you qualify, most employees receive FREE CHILDCARE for their child(ren.)
• Meets all state requirements for the position.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age. Or must be in a high school work study program relating to the area of childcare.
• Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least waist high.
Responsibilities: Daily management and supervision of classroom and children. Supervises children during all activities. Counsels children when social, academic or adjustment problems arise. Develops plans and prepares instructional aids and materials for classroom activities. Ensures that appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained. Assists children with meal times and clean-up. Handles all required academy and classroom paperwork: for example, daily notes, accident reports, and attendance reports. Attends and participates in staff meetings, academy events, and parent meetings as requested. Preparation and implementation of classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedule. Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly. Responsible for attending workshops, conferences, and in-service training. Reports any problems to the director. Reports to director when not able to attend work.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time Positions available.
To keep our employees and staff safe, we take everyone's temperature at the front door. Everyone must also wash their hands before entering the building. No outside visitors are allowed in the building, unless absolutely necessary.
To apply, please send resume in by clicking within.