Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
As an Electrical Engineering Team Lead, you will be a contributing member and leader of a new product development team, responsible for the design, simulation, analysis, testing, and integration of hardware for embedded Safety, Sensing, & Industrial Components. This position requires proven ability to work with system, hardware, and firmware designers to create project specifications and to drive the development cycle. You will provide technical leadership to a project team to achieve product performance, production, quality, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Legal authorization to work in the US.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Management
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded hardware design
- At least three years of experience with microprocessor or microcontroller-based embedded system design, digital circuit design, analog circuit design, Ethernet hardware design, switching power supply design, and electromagnetic design and test
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience as a member and/or leader of a project team for hardware development, including thorough attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Mentor Graphics/Expedition schematic CAD
- Demonstrated skills in the hardware development process, including circuit simulation, component derating, and hardware bringup & debug
- Functional safety design experience
- Working knowledge of appropriate agency design standards (TUV, UL, CSA)
- Energy metering and/or motor control experience
- Solid state and/or electromechanical power switching experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).