Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure, hospitality and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that provide innovative products and services.
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $10 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 80,000 client sites throughout the United States alone.
This is a virtual role with Sodexo Entegra that will require 60% travel. Positions can sit anywhere US close to a major airport.
The Entegra Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for selling profitable new business as outline by Entegra. Participate in quarterly and annual National sales planning for assigned segments. Develops and manages a vibrant pipeline of potential clients through to contract signature and program implementation - Actively support the growth of entegra's identified segments by including targeted sites in the sales planning process and actively pursuing those targets - Tracks all activity in the Entegra CEM program per established time requirements and guidelines.
This role will focus on Large Enterprise Accounts in the US, responsible for selling all new business in purchasing volume for Healthcare & Seniors, Lodging & Education.
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; completes a thorough discovery process and performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies Same Side Selling behaviors and methods.
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents. Follows Entegra contracting process to assure proposals are approved prior to presenting to client.
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements
Typical Knowledge & Skills:
Knowledge of GPO industry, knowledge of Food Industry, understanding of food distributors, experience in one of the following four industry segments: Senior Care; Lodging/Casinos; Sports & Leisure; Restaurants
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The salary range for this position is $92,900 - $217,100 + Comission.