Director - ESports
- Oversee all aspects & serve as sole administrator of BCC Esports program.
- Responsible for promoting a comprehensive & sustainable Esports program advancing the five pillars of
Competition, Academics & Research, Community, Entertainment, and Career Development.
- Program should combine high-level competition against other colleges/universities; recruit
academically eligible elite gamers; the operations of a training facility/arena; engage with
faculty to explore research opportunities related to video games; support BCC gaming community and address social justice issues related to games & Esports; create live events &
digital content around the program; connect BCC students to jobs & opportunities in video
game and Esports industries; seek external fundraising and scholarship opportunities.
The Director will also oversee staff, coaches, the Esports training facility, athletes, marketing, finances and event planning responsibilities associated with the program.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/training/exper req’d; 3 yrs exper
in video game and/or Esports industry.
- Significant admin/student activities programming exper.
- Extensive related exper in student affairs program development & management, fundraising, and judgment based on professional and/or academic expertise desirable.
Annual Salary $79,362 w/benefits
For complete information on duties, qualifications and to apply, please click apply!