Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for their Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Good Samaritan Medical Center located in Brockton, MA. This position will assist the Clinical Nutrition Manager with managerial duties as well as provide direct patient care. This is a great opportunity for an RD who has an interest in learning management and growing with the company. Good Samaritan Medical Center is a 240 bed hospital located just 20 miles south of Boston.
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The successful candidate will:
- provide inpatient nutritional care, primarily in orthopedics and telemetry;
- assist the CNM with managerial duties such as developing and implementing nutrition initiatives and maintaining regulatory standards;
- work a rotating weekend schedule (1x/month) providing hospital wide clinical coverage;
- be highly involved in quality improvement initiatives within the clinical nutrition department;
- assist with patient satisfaction initiatives, such as meal rounds, test trays, and in-services; and
- work collaboratively with the Food and Nutrition management team.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in MA;
- work experience in the inpatient acute care setting;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Good Samaritan Medical Center at https://www.goodsamaritanmedical.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!