Do you enjoy a high energy, fast paced environment?
Sodexo is seeking a Customer Technical Support Specialist to perform user provisioning to include the creation, maintenance, and deactivation of user and user access on systems including Microsoft Active Directory, IBM Lotus Notes, SAP, KRONOS, and over 90 additional applications. You will work under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Will be required to adhere to and maintain Sodexo's access management policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Process all access requests per Sodexo procedures to include new hires/terminations, application specific access requests, and other ad-hoc access requirements.
- Conduct periodic audits of user access and requests then identifies and corrects inconsistencies.
- Prepare user access reports which are distributed upon request.
- Assist in the documentation and updating of Service Desk procedures.
- Monitor multiple automated and non-automated Access Management ticket/request queues.
- Utilize time management techniques effectively and efficiently to complete multiple assignments within schedule.
- Use a computer with Microsoft business suite application software, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Use effective written and verbal communication to convey information in a clear, concise manner
- Identify root cause of access issues and resolve working with both technical and non-technical employees.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of employee data during normal course of business.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Detailed oriented
- A high level of accuracy
- Ability to adjust to change and learn new processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.