Part Time Maintenance Technician Needed
The Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of semi-skilled maintenance and repair tasks in areas such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical, heating, and plumbing.
- Assists with upkeep of the grounds by performing tasks including mowing, trimming, and sawing.
- This part-time position works up to 20 hours per week.
- Light plumbing & electrical
- Change bulbs, locks/keys
- Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, and use of a leaf blower to clear breezeways and parking lots
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to effectively communicate and exchange information.
To Apply please email a resume to email@example.com