You will work in a Color Support Team focusing on new Color Technology, Color Delivery and Color Science. Team members will complement each other in their disciplines and their approaches to innovative projects and challenges.
* Support services: trains dealers and sales personnel on the implementation, use and maintenance of dealer technology products: COLORx, Color Matching, Dispensers and Spectrophotometers.
* Tests and validates data and feature updates to COLORx, our proprietary electronic formula book and color matching software.
* May install or assist in the installation of the color delivery systems. Explains and demonstrates the capabilities and various uses of the software program and manuals.
* Troubleshoots and resolves system problems such as poor color matches, error messages and hardware and software malfunctions. Counsels dealers on general computer questions and advises on compatible hardware purchases.
* Act as a liaison between the Color Technology Department and the level I service desk. Communicates relevant technical information to the service desk and identifies recurring issues and reports to appropriate department for resolution.
Required skills and experience:
* Requires a minimum of 2 -- 4 years' experience in technical support with hands on experience supporting Windows. Understanding of network essentials, connectivity issues, and dial-in functions is a plus.
* Paint and Benjamin Moore product knowledge as well as Color Systems skills a plus.
* Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to communicate solutions to a non-technical user.
* Demonstrated customer service experience
* Some Travel (possibly overnight) required
* Organizational skills and ability to work independently required
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills a must.
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.