Posted Date: Sep 28, 2021
Morrison Healthcareis a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafes feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: As a Sr. Administrative Assistant, you will act as a liaison and support activities in the department to include but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, expense reimbursement, and other duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison and supports activities locally and nationally, such as coordinating and preparing materials.
- Monitors department email and assistance lines as needed.
- Manages several ongoing reports and disseminates materials, adhering to deadlines.
- Organizes and prepares leadership communications and presentations.
- Provides documentation and reconciles expenses while monitoring budgets.
- Assists in coordinating meetings and conferences, agendas, site locations, and meals with a focus on creativity and expense management.
- Communicates relevant information to team members such as change in schedule dates, changes in project requirements, and report requests.
- Maintains files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of administrative and clerical experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
5 to 20+ years