Eres amistoso? Eres profesional? Sabe y puede realizar ventas de productos y servicios a otros? Are you friendly? Are you professional? Knowledgeable and can cross-sell products and services to others? Are you looking to start a rewarding career in the financial industry, opening your door to new opportunities and personal and professional growth?
If you love helping people feel confident about their financial journeys and enjoy working in a friendly, supportive, and engaging contact center environment, then the Bilingual Member Contact Specialist at Altra Federal Credit Union is the perfect job for you! Come join our team of Member Service's finest that has been the starting point for many of Altra's longest tenured employees with many internal promotional opportunities.
What is a Bilingual Member Contact Specialist?
Bilingual Member Contact Specialists act as the virtual branch for many of our members locally and nationally answering inbound calls, emails, and chats. Driven by knowledge, efficiency, and high-value interactions, the Member Contact Center creates a positive experience by embracing a "member-first" mindset.
- Providing prompt member information, assistance, and correspondence in response to telephone inquiries. This includes, but is not limited to, follow up via email, fax, live chat, and mail.
- Engaging and coordinating the assistance of employees from other departments to provide prompt resolution to members' problems.
- Required to fluently communicate in Spanish and English languages, both verbally and in written form to members and staff, as needed.
- Anticipating member's financial needs and cross-selling Altra's products and services to help our members live their best lives!
- Modeling Altra's service standards of being friendly and outgoing, non-judgmental, focused, trustworthy, and confident.
This position is 40-hours a week; candidate must be able to work between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and as late as 6:00 p.m. on a rotating schedule Monday through Friday and one (1) to two (2) Saturdays per quarter from 8:00 a.m. to Noon. A High School diploma, GED or HSED is required. A minimum of one (1) year of similar or related experience is required. Call center experience preferred, but not required.
Altra's employee benefits package includes competitive salaries; Member Contact Specialists base pay starts at $15.00+ per hour, based on past relative experience, plus incentives as earned. Altra offers medical / dental / vision benefits to all full-time employees, employer-matched 401k program, award-winning training programs, professional development programs, paid time off, volunteer time off, paid birthday off and an award-winning wellness program to all of our employees.
Remote work opportunities available after successfully completing all position-specific training and demonstration of consistent and satisfactory work performance.
Why work at Altra?
- Commitment to community engagement with a focus on youth initiatives; diversity, equity, and inclusion; financial literacy; and Altra Gives Back campaigns, focused on giving back to the communities we serve!
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities - job shadows, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of Altra) and peer mentorship programs, on-site training, tuition assistance, and our very own Altra University.
- An Innovative and forward-thinking culture driven by our dedicated Business Innovation team.
- An award-winning wellness program that promotes a work life balance and healthy living! Monthly challenges, employee assistance and chaplaincy services, membership discounts, and even a Fitbit for all employees on Day 1!
Altra is proud to be a Great Place to Work(R) certified company three years in a row; 96% of our employees say Altra is a great place to work! At Altra, we invest in each other and work together to make a difference in the communities we serve and to help people live their best life!
We support diversity in the workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join our team, it's where YOU belong!