To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
What you'll be doing...
As a Bilingual (Portuguese) Renewals Manager, you will be responsible for promoting adoption and customer retention for a specific book of accounts. You will be in a quota-based role, responsible for the renewal rate and revenue for assigned territories, including multi-year/extended term contracts. You will interact and build relationships with customers to ensure they are aware and leveraging the resources Tableau has to offer, all to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software and with the primary objective of collecting renewal revenue on-time. Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers' deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High customer satisfaction will help you attain a high renewal rate, as satisfied customers renew, as well as contributing towards licensing expansion.
Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
- Renewal Revenue Quota: Directly responsible for Tableau renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
- Multi-year Renewal Quota: Responsible for opting customers into multi-year contracts, embracing negotiations and driving increases in multi-year renewal revenue.
- High Sales Activities: You will make a high volume of calls and emails each week, as these activities drive renewals to closure.
- Tableau product training and assistance: You will be an expert in Tableau's products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals.
Who You Are ...
- Experienced. You have at least 3 years of account management and/or renewal experience. Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is necessary. Experience with renewal process and/or background in software preferred.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will have to be able to effectively communicate Tableau's value at both a macro and micro level.
- Determined: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Leader. You help elevate those around you. Whether it is through formal mentorship or being a subject matter expert, you lead consistently, by example.
- Problem Solver. Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operationally Excellent. The ability to deal with a highly transactional work environment. You will have to be able to excel at time management and prioritization among many demands.
- Team Player. You will need to work cross departmentally and be the voice of the customer. It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal, strategize with senior account managers, and build strong relationships with champions in accounts to ensure the adoption and success of Tableau within the organization.
- Relational. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email."
- Sales Professional. You focus on retaining customers as well as identify opportunities for extended terms and additional license growth.
- Aligned with Executive Stakeholders. Able to all communicate the value of Tableau to senior level executives and speak in terms that resonate with their key business objectives.
- Forecasting Expert. Consistently and accurately forecasts and closes business.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
3 to 20+ years