Sodexo Seniors is seeking an Environmental Services Operations Manager 1 to lead our housekeeping operations at an account located in Scotia, New York. This position will oversee an hourly staff size of 15+ unionized employees. Flexiable shift hours may be needed to ensure operational cleanliness.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience leading and managing a team;
- develop and motivate a team to exceed the expectations of clients and residents;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- monitor results and have a safety driven focus;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- be responsible for driving client and resident satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for resident, visitors and staff; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are an experts in building and maintaining strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience in custodial and/or housekeeping experience preferably in a senior living environment;
- are proficient with computers and other technology; and/or
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements. This client requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the Sodexo job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping in Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.