Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 3 for Texas A&M Commerce, in Commerce, TX. We are looking for an energetic food service manager to join our team. This position will be involved in residential dining growth and standard development. Seeking an experienced food service manager with great attitude and flexible schedule. Our Food Service Manager 3 will supervise approximately 50 hourly employees and 4 hourly supervisors, and will be responsible for managing labor.
Our unit is located at Texas A&M University-Commerce, in Commerce, Texas. We are 45 minutes east of Dallas and our student population is approximately 12,000 with approximately 2,000 living on campus. Our dining services include Resident Dining, Catering, Concessions, Internal Retail Concepts, and 2 nationally branded locations (Chick-fil-A and Starbucks). We are in our 2nd year of a 10 year contract renewal and expected to grow into a 10M account within the next fiscal year.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- strong computer skills;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- experience in Chick-fil-A and/or Starbucks a plus.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.