Sodexo Energy & Resources is looking for aTemporary (6 - 9 month) Project Manager for an Oil and Gas client in Richmond, CA. This position has the ability to become a permanent position successful completion of project.
- leading team of 6 material handler employees;
- handling the shipping and disposal of core rock samples;
- manage hazardous material handling;
- flexible with additional or changing responsibilities;
- drive operational efficiencies;
- direct client contact; and/or
- continual process improvement and process excellence;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a background strong in project management;
- Hazardous Waste Training;
- Forklift Certification; and/or
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.