Friday, October 8, 2021
The Account Coordinator position will provide an excellent experience to Gannett's Classified Clients. This position handles the post sales customer support which includes accurate and timely order entry, product fulfillment, and ad delivery that meets client expectations. Post sales support is provided for print display and digital products.
- Ability to manage and navigate multiple order entry and fulfillment systems.
- Manage workload via Salesforce Cases.
- Complete orders with high degree of accuracy.
- Use Salesforce to manage day to day activities including cases, calls, emails, & updating of client contact info.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad issues using best practices and support resources
- Contact clients for creative if not received from sales.
- Upload creative into ATOL, using best practices to achieve first time right proofs.
- Reviews and coordinates proof changes with clients, approving final creative in ATOL.
- Traffics artwork and resolves ad scheduling issues to ensure ads publish correctly and on time.
- Communicate with designIQ and pagination teams as needed.
- Understand and meet publication deadlines for creatives, including early holiday deadlines.
- Fulfill digital product.
- Ability to learn multiple technologies and systems to manage print and digital orders and campaigns.
- Dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Thrives under pressure and can multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Embraces change with a natural curiosity to learn new products and processes.
- Self-directed, open to coaching, and willing to work with others toward a common goal.
- Accessible and approachable with clients, peers, leadership, and other internal partners.
- Awareness of and respectful of differences in others, & willingness to contribute to building a positive culture.