We are looking to hire a friendly Food service worker to prepare meals. Food service workers will perform food preparation duties such as preparing fruit and vegetables and serve customers swiftly and efficiently. You will assist in preparing hot items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and serve these as well as grab-and-go items.
To be successful in this role, you need to perform optimally in a dynamic, high-pressure environment. Preferred candidates are fast paced, organized, and dexterous.
Food Service Worker Responsibilities:
- Performing preparation duties such as rinsing, peeling, slicing, and dicing fruit, and vegetables.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients.
- Wrapping, date-labeling, and storing food items.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils, and service stations.
- Following established recipes to prepare menu items.
- Following guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control.
- Serving customers in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Providing customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability, and pricing.
- Escalating customer concerns and complaints to management.
- Assisting customers to pay for products.
- Complying with relevant safety, hygiene, and service standards and procedures.
All positions are in a secure environment requiring background checks. No felony or misdemeanor convictions in the past 10 years. No active warrants.
Contact Redcap Staffing at (575) 222-4166 or Apply online directly to this job posting today.