Maintenance Refrigeration/HVAC Technician Position- Corporate Office
- Full time position- 40 hours per week
- Hours 7am-3:30 pm or 8am-4:30 pm
- On Call average 6 times per year 10am-6pm shift
- Diagnose and repair self-contained, Rack systems, HVAC, and basic general equipment
- Must have refrigerant certification or be willing to train, take, and pass certification test
- Responsible for minor electrical repairs pertaining to HVAC and refrigeration
- Responsible for parts ordering for each job
- Able to lift, stand, climb ladders, work in hot and cold conditions
- Have basic knowledge of online mobile applications to access work orders
- Have knowledge of parts and their applications
- Must be available for on call rotation several times per year as well as Holidays
- Ability to communicate with vendors, techs and store personnel daily.
- Ability to work well with others in an office environment
- Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Medical Insurance, Dental, as well as other benefits, company supplied phone, Mileage reimbursement, uniforms.