We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to service calls and completing work orders for Tenants
- Cleaning the grounds
- Emergency On-Call availability
- Working to ensure 5 day turnaround time for vacant units
- The successful candidate will be:
- Motivated team player
- Must be able to complete unit turnovers and perform related janitorial/repair work
- Some exposure to electrical, residential plumbing, drywall, and painting
- Able to establish good working relationships with coworkers, residents, & subcontractors
- Able to be on call for emergency after hours situations.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have some maintenance experience
- This position requires the ability and willingness to travel occasionally to pick up supplies as needed for repairs.
Maintenance Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply" to submit your resume today!
This institution is an equal opportunity and provider. EOE/AA