Sodexo has an exciting Project Manager position now available with our Learning Solutions team. This is a virtual position Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
The Project Manager of Learning and Performance Implementation is responsible to lead end to end project activities including tasks in analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementation, evaluation for learning and talent programs and projects. Coordinates efforts within Learning and Performance; learning ops, learning systems, design and delivery. Manages communication effectively, manages expectations, negotiates, persuades, and builds relationships with key stakeholders.
Responsible for meeting sub-set objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. Communicates project or program status, work activities, and potential problem reports to supervisors, team members, and key stakeholders. Define risks and benefits and build contingency plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as point person for Learning & Talent team project management.
- Must have strong administrative skills both verbal and writing skills a must.
- PMP certification highly desired but not required.
- Should have the ability to navigate and get results/resolution.
- The ability to anticipate the needs of the client/team.
- The ability to connect team members/business owners to information & resources.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3 years of experience in systems support and/or administration or a related field.
- Analytical, communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Collaboration skills including the ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives of operators, staff departments, learning &performance team and external clients.
- Ability to facilitate organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business strategy, drivers, or needs associated with possible learning interventions.
- Understand individual, group, and organizational differences that influence learning, such as cultural norms/values, cognitive abilities, learning preferences, previous experience, and motivation.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills - expert excel user
- Proficient Smartsheet user
- Strongly preferred PMP certification or similar
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The pay range for this role $51,500 to $109,800.