Sodexo is seeking an entry level full time Registered Dietitian 1 for Medstar Montgomery Medical Center, 125 bed community hospital located in Olney, MD. This position would be responsible for covering both inpatient and outpatient units.
Medstar Montgomery Medical Center Medstar Montgomery Medical Center is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, is accredited as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), and holds the Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) designation for our care to older patients.
The ideal candidate will be interested in covering inpatient units such as general medical/surgical units, ICU and interested and willing to cover outpatient bariatric clinic.
Bottom of Form
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units and willing to support the outpatient bariatric program as needed
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays
- participate in interdisciplinary rounds
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in MD;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills, be a self-starter and a team player;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!