Sodexo is seeking a Senior Sales Coordinator to support our Sales & Retention dept in Universities - NorAm. We are seeking candidates who are well organized and able to manage multiple projects.
This is a virtual position. Candidates can be based in any US location within proximity to major airport.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 20%.
- Responsible for supporting Universities - NorAm partnership and innovation initiatives within our existing business.
- You will conduct research and gather information to determine potential client needs and business issues to provide the team with actional information to retain our partnerships.
- You will work collaboratively with teams to identify innovative solutions and services to be offered, craft the business case, and articulate winning messaging.
- Conducts insight activities to inform solutions.
- Maintains the databases related to activities.
- Project management
Strong Communication skills:
- Superior communication with Best-in-class presentation skills,
- Strong computer skills with extensive PowerPoint;
- Strong writing skills with an emphasis in the competitive bidding process.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The pay range for this role: $59,500 to $139,00.