Crosby is the world leader in the heavy lift industry. We strive to set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field. It’s our goal to exceed the expectations of our customers through technical leadership, innovative solutions, vertically integrated manufacturing, premier use of support, and a value-added distribution channel.
We are committed to investing in and developing our employees’ talents and leadership, and we are currently seeking candidates for NA Forecast and Inventory Manager position.
The NA Forecast and Inventory Manager manages all aspects of the organization's demand forecast and finished goods inventory processes. Develops and implements processes for managing demand planning and finished good inventory plans for NA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Demand Planning – Generate and tune statistical demand forecasts. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on demand forecast value add. Generate reports and views to facilitate the consensus demand planning process. Operationalize the consensus demand plan.
- Inventory Planning – Develop and implement the finished goods inventory plan for make to stock items. Determine appropriate stocking levels to achieve desired service levels and present management with trade-offs and options to balance customer service and inventory levels.
- Inventory Accuracy – Develop and implement processes around achieving high levels of inventory accuracy at all North American distribution and manufacturing
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes and improve accuracy and efficiency within SIOP operations.
Special Location/Position Requirements:
- General office environment
- Occasional travel to distribution and manufacturing locations
- Strong quantitive and analytical abilities. Methodical approach to data analysis.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently, and be detailed oriented
- Handle additional assigned tasks proficiently
Job Specifications (Work Experience, Skills, Abilities, etc.)
- 3+ plus years of experience in supply chain management, preferably forecasting and inventory management
- SAP or relevant ERP experience
- Strong communication skills to propel the organization to decision; Build lasting relationships
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with forecast tools a plus
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of work