Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Absent a legally recognized exception, Beverly Hospital requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Sodexo Healthcare seeks a Full-Time Registered Dietitian to join it's team in this friendly environment at Beverly Hospital, a not-for-profit, leading and independent 224-bed acute care facility in Montebello, CA.
Since 1949, Beverly Hospital has maintained a tradition for providing high quality care to local residents of Montebello, Pico Rivera, Monterey Park, El Monte, Whittier, East Los Angeles and surrounding communities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with prior acute care experience including ICU;
- be responsible for performing patient screens, conducting nutrition assessments, providing diet education for inpatients with a variety of disease states while ensuring Sodexo Standards of patient care are met;
- have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, and electronic medical records charting -Meditech;
- have the availability for weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused;
- take initiative, be innovative, and passionate about nutrition and elevating our practice;
- is self-directed, flexible, and a team player and have excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills.
Learn more: https://www.beverly.org/
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.