Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Absent a legally recognized exception, Martin Luther King, Jr Community Hospital requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join the clinical team at Martin Luther King, Jr Community Hospital. MLKCH in a brand new private, non-profit, 131-bed hospital is located in Los Angeles, CA. The inpatient Registered Dietitian will be Full Time- Inpatient and responsible for actively screening, assessing and the appropriate documentation of the patient's nutritional needs, implement care plans and educate patients (and family members) with a variety of disease states.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with 1 year experience in acute care;
- Have experience with Medical Nutrition Therapy guidelines, regulatory standards, and evidence-based medicine;
- Have a comfort level with NFPE( Nutrition Focused Physical Exam) and prior Experience with EMR (Cerner) and prior Room Service experience is a plus;
- Work well as part of a team, active communicator with all disciplines, advocate for the patient;
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and committees and other relevant activities.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who will:
- Project an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct;
- Be a self-starter and flexible in a growing and changing facility and assist to establish processes and solutions;
- Participate in the continuous quality improvement process and maintain a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures;
- Have a passion for patients with different socioeconomic backgrounds;
- Assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with projects as requested and perform other duties as assigned.
To learn more: Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.