The ideal candidate for this position must be detail oriented, computer saavy and will support Senior Area General Manager. With our fast paced, busy environment, the ability to nimbly change direction and focus, and a team player mentality is often required. The position work schedule is 7:30am-4pm.The Covid-19 Vaccine is mandatory for this position.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience with SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- demonstrate strong attention to detail;
- work as a team player and can work independently; and/or
- demonstrate the initiative to seek solutions, resolve issues and have a hunger to grow and develop in this role
- Have excellent writing skills
Performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties. Frequently communicates with senior-level internal and external contacts and is regularly exposed to confidential data. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams.
This position resides in-unit or above-unit.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.