Work with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide direct, compassionate, quality care to our patients. Spokane, WA.
We are looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team at Unify Community Health, a Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic!
What we offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Hiring bonus up to $3000.
- Best-in-class benefits package: 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, uniform allowance, and more.
- Pay differential for qualifying shifts*.
- No night or weekend shifts.
*Shifts up to 7pm may be required; Shift differential may apply.
What we’re looking for:
- An MA who’s passionate about community health and working with underserved populations.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
- A clear communicator who is able to build good relationships with all clinic staff and patients, and interacts with everyone in a positive and professional manner.
- A meticulous person who asks questions and clarifies information as needed.
- Someone who wants to continue learning and developing MA skills, and is receptive to performance feedback.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program.
- Current MA-C credential issued by Washington State Department of Health or if in Pending status, Medical Assistant – Registered application must be submitted within 7 days of hire.
- Pass the mandatory 8-hour Blood Borne Pathogen training within 1 month of hire. CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.