Brownfield Regional Medical Center (BRMC) is looking to hire Night time Med-Surgical RN Charge Nurse to join our dedicated team of healthcare providers. There are many wonderful benefits that come along with working for a smaller rural hospital that you just cannot find in a bigger hospital!
We are seeking an Night time Med-Surgical RN Charge Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Here at BRMC, we promote employee growth and you are able to broaden your skills in many different areas and departments rather than being limited to only one.
We offer Competitive Pay and Great Health Benefits!
- Competitive Pay
- Room for Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Click to apply today!