ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Service Delivery Specialist to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Service Delivery Specialist works as part of a team to deliver services and an outstanding overall new customer experience to business customers. This position functions as a tactical liaison between sales, engineering, IT, install/service and account management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for and focus on ensuring a superior new customer experience.
- Manage order entry process for all new business customer orders and current business customer upgrades with a focus on accuracy.
- Ensure services on signed contract are accurately applied to new customer account.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors to ensure smooth transition to ImOn Services.
- Perform equipment provisioning and work with on site ImOn techs to ensure services are tested and working as ordered.
- Manage Trouble Ticket queue for all business customers and dispatch on site tech when needed.
- Handles trouble calls for new business customers, performs basic trouble triage and customer support. Engages appropriate level two support when necessary and actively manages trouble resolution process for the customer. Escalates as necessary. Maintains regular contact with customer during prolonged trouble situations.
- Maintains accurate and quality customer records and documentation. Prepares reports as required.
- Maintain telephony records for E911, directory listings, CNAM and LNP.
- Interacts with customers via phone on a daily basis. Attends pre-install customer site visits as required.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and is a problem solver, persuader, and negotiator.
We are looking for people with:
- College degree or equivalent plus 3+ years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Extensive knowledge of how cable TV, Internet, data, and voice services are deployed in a business environment.
- Must understand basics of business service contracts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours to ensure that sales quota is met.
- A warm and professional presentation style.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented with consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.