The News Review is looking for a friendly, upbeat individual to be the face of their office. Ideal candidate will have the following traits, skills and experience:
- Have a great can-do attitude, remembering your position makes a lasting impression, as the face of our office
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with employees from all levels within the company
- Accuracy in data entry a must
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to research and analyze data in order to answer questions and solve issues.
- Ability to meet or beat deadlines.
- Willingness to be a part of a team.
- Answering phones in a prompt and professional matter
- Customer service, solving any questions or requests, if at all possible, before sending the customer to another person
- Newspaper reconciliation
- Daily counter sales, cash handling, balancing payments
Benefits include vacation & sick pay, paid holidays, medical & dental insurance, 401k, YMCA and Aflac
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resumes to
The News Review Media Company at 345 NE Winchester St., Roseburg, OR 97470
Equal Opportunity Employer