Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile organization? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help to make our company, partners and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
The Senior Engineer, OnBase is critical path for both transformation and innovation. This technology professional is the glue between infrastructure and application engineering and cornerstone to our organization's future.
What you will do:
Operate in a highly cross-functional environment focused on a great customer experience
Bring the initiative to break down silos and remove impedances to progress
Prototype, design, deploy, integrate, monitor, and continuously enhance a delivery pipeline focused on enabling business capability teams
Work as an extension of our DevOps CoE to shape and evangelize good technical practices and to remove roadblocks
Strive to deliver everything through code and automation with quality/security built in
Develop/publish key metrics to describe the health, resilience, and security of the environment
Aggressively drive out technical debt and build quality feedbacks into your system
Serve as the go-to person for triaging system anomalies (security or performance)
Educate and elevate the capability of other engineers, analysts, and management.
*This position can be performed from any remote US location.
*The base salary compensation range for this role in Colorado is $112,400 - $140,500 USD Annual with an annual target bonus of 8% of base salary.
*This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in OnBase/Brainware System Administrator and/or Workflow & Learnset Administrator and/or Brainware Learnset build experience
- IIS Web Services
- HTML, XML, XSLT
- SQL and Relational Database Concepts
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) or OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA) or OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) or OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA) preferred
- Strong technical understanding of system functionality, workflow, processes, workflow and tools and best practices to help ensure day-to-day functionality and drive growth to the ECM solution
- Advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of ECM principles, tools and technologies
- Constructive experience in development, configuration & administration of OnBase (Brainware is a plus) system or, software development life cycle (SDLC) skills
- Technical background and a working knowledge of Windows Network environments, Databases and resource security
- Understanding of networking fundamentals and Windows environments
- Aversion to manually fixing repeatable operation tasks with an affinity for automation
- Passion around testing/monitoring with a focus on building automated feedback loops
- Demonstrated experience in software development or systems administration
- Strong scripting and automation skills. (Python, Perl, Go, Yaml, Powershell Terraform)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform/Hashicorp, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Maven, Splunk, etc...
- Strong analytical skills; ability to distill information from disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind it, as well as recommendations for next steps.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).