Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Team Leader [NA/LAR] - Global Analytics & Insights
Ref no.: GAI
The Team Leader position will be responsible for the NA and LAR region scope within the Global Analytics & Insights supporting the Lifecycle Services operating segment. The person will report to the Finance Manager of the GA&I-Lifecycle Services team. The position will combine an operational/analytical role with management/oversight over a team of about 3 direct reports, located in North America and Latin America. The number of direct reports may evolve with time.
The mission of the Global Analytics & Insights organization is to provide business and functional partners with information to manage performance and support decision making, while driving operational excellence in the process.
Within their operational scope, the person will be responsible for supporting various planning, forecasting, causaling and reporting processes and analyses. The role utilizes the Oracles' Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Application and SAP to provide performance reporting and insight on a variety of key financial metrics including orders, sales, backlog and other key financial matrix.
As a Team Leader, the person will be responsible for high-level oversight over their direct reports, as well as developing their skills and experience. Th role will involve managing task transition and workload.
The person is also expected to promote and support efforts of centralization, standardization, simplification, and optimization of business processes.
Scope of duties may include:
- Act as a leader of the NA/LAR GA&I-LFS team, including recruiting, developing, and retaining a highly skilled and engaged team capable of delivering excellent financial analysis and controls,
- Manage Team's scope, workload and assist in problem solving,
- Own forecasting, planning and reporting process for area of responsibility,
- Provide relevant and accurate financial analysis on a timely basis to key stakeholders to support decisions,
- Drive and support continuous process improvement and standardization to increase efficiency,
- Identify and resolve recurring performance problems and improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years' experience in a financial role including FP&A area,
- Typically requires two years of people management experience
- Fluency in English both written and spoken,
- Good communication skills,
- Understanding of the core FP&A processes (forecasting, reporting, ad hoc analysis),
- High problem-solving skills - ability to understand a problem, structure the analysis needed to solve it and come up with innovative and insightful solutions and recommendations,
- Leadership/ people management skills and/or aspirations,
- Ability to handle tight deadlines juggle conflicting priorities and work well under time pressure in a very dynamic environment,
- Strong bias to get the job done, strategic outlook with the ability to operate as a "change agent" and to drive standardization and process improvements. Willingness to challenge the status quo to enhance productivity, processes, and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).