Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
The Cybersecurity Portfolio Engineer positively affects the success of the Rockwell Automation business by being proactively involved in many diverse, fast paced, challenging projects that help enable the larger Rockwell Automation sales channel. The primary focus of this role will be working with our Marketing, Sales, and Engineering organizations to enable our customers' successful implementation of their secure systems, using Rockwell Automation products.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work with geographically and organizationally diverse teams, in addition to strong application engineering skills. The position will require some travel, up to 15%, to support overall business objectives such as trade shows, training, and customer visits.
In addition, this role includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain personal technical expertise and commercial knowledge of Rockwell Automation products and industrial automation environments and applications
- Maintain superior knowledge of security standards, including those related to industrial automation and critical infrastructure
- Maintain superior knowledge of security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, etc.
- Serve (Lead) as a technical expert to support marketing and sales organizations in security related pre-sales customer engagements, including system architecture reviews and recommendations
- Prepare technical documentation, presentations, webinars, videos, and other tools to improve sales force and domain expert effectiveness in security related topics
- Support trade shows through the creation of presentations, demonstrations, and/or hands on labs
- Conduct customer demonstrations remotely and in Customer Solution and Experience Centers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).