Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Let your passion for food and ingredients be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Area Executive Chef to support our national Covenant Living portfolio. to has an exciting growth opportunity for an experienced Executive Chef. We are seeking an Senior Manager, Area Support- Culinary to support the West coast and Midwest regions of Senior Living portfolio. The Senior Manager, Area Support- Culinary will have for staff training, scheduling, program implementation and menu planning.
The Senior Manager, Area Support- Culinary will be responsible for improving food quality, and culinary programs in the units, BOH operations to include but not limited to inventory, production, HAACP, safety and ordering and overseeing production and presentation of food.
This is a virtual position with <80% travel. We are seeking someone in Pacific or Mountain Standard Time zones
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Train and mentor in-unit Executive Chefs Culinary staff to higher standards;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards (including recipe compliance and food quality);
- manage food costing, controls, and compliance;
- enhance the existing Senior Living Culinary program in the Midwest and Western regions and,
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background and Culinary Degree
- creative ability as it relates to menu development ,
- an understanding of current trends in the food industry,
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- previous experience working in a high volume facility
- strong management skills
- a focus on food safety/sanitation and physical safety (ServSafe certification is required)
- excellent time management skills to travel and train employees in satellite locations
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Please visit theSodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
for our Career Connections eNewsletter.