Work in an environment that appreciates your sense of ownership, mentorship and teamwork.
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 2 for St. Vincent's North and Rehabilitation Hospital located in Sherwood, AR. The Executive Chef position offers work-life balance, a rich benefits package, and growth opportunities! The Executive Chef will be responsible for overseeing all culinary operations, management, and administration for two locations with a combined census of 140 patients.
If you an experienced culinary professional with exceptional multi-tasking, team-building, and leadership skills you are encouraged to apply now!
We pay competitive salaries plus a $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
As a highly visible leader in our Food Service Team, the Executive Chef will manage a team of 20 front-line staff, be responsible for managing the food cost, menu development and HACCP process as well as being involved in on-site patient services, retail cafe, and catering.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day food service operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain excellent client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- Culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with culinary trends and wellness programs;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- Collaborative mindset and commitment to operational excellence standards;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities;
- Solid computer skills and online ordering experience; and/or
- Understanding of safe food handling practices, qualities, and standards (e.g. HACCP forms, temperature logs, safety audits, inventory management)
Absent a legally recognized exception, St. Vincent's Hospital is requiring COVID-19 vaccines. Learn more about St. Vincent's Hospital, click here
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs..